More threads by Linda Buquet

Hmmm, what I'm talking about and I thought you were talking about has nothing to do with G+, just the update from old dash to new dash??? (Confused by your last comment.)

But in re-reading sounds like maybe you are saying you'd already merged location/listing #1 with G+??? If so then no it won't all merge together. Multi-location is not supported for G+ merged pages yet. So I think you'll have a merge G+ page for location 1 and a regular G+ Local page for location #2.

Hmmm, what I'm talking about and I thought you were talking about has nothing to do with G+, just the update from old dash to new dash??? (Confused by your last comment.)

But in re-reading sounds like maybe you are saying you'd already merged location/listing #1 with G+??? If so then no it won't all merge together. Multi-location is not supported for G+ merged pages yet. So I think you'll have a merge G+ page for location 1 and a regular G+ Local page for location #2.

Smart cookie you are :)

Yes, location #1 is merged into Google+ and the 2nd location (because of all the issues) I just created in the Places Dashboard and am awaiting my PIN.

I guess I'll continue to manage location #1 from Google+ and the new listing from the Places dashboard, because afaik that's what you're supposed to do according to Google's TOS.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom