More threads by Jon Hall

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi all,

Apologies if this has already been asked/answered. We don't use LSAs directly, but our clients do, using our inbox product to triage email/text leads.

We noticed that some of the notification emails from Google contain the lead's name, message and other provided info. Others just say "Potential Customer has inquired" or similar and are virtually useless without logging into Google.

Is this a setting? If so, where is it? On the account? The campaign? Or is it just Google's own internal logic that determines what info is included in those notification emails?

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed!

Jon

Hey Jon,

I believe the name info is just on Message leads, where the prospect enters their name - or not. To the best of my knowledge, there is no setting to enable/disable the transmission or capture of this info on leads.

Thanks @Chris Barnard. Got it. I figured that was probably the case since this client manages a ton of campaigns and hasn't been able to find a setting.

Just for clarity on the issue, I am indeed referring to message leads. Sometimes the message is included in the notification, sometimes not. In either case, you can conveniently "reply to this email" to connect with the lead BUT if the lead's message was not included in the notification, this "reply to email" feature is kinda useless/dangerous (see example) without logging in first to see the message.

Examples of each case attached.

Unknown.jpg

Unknown-1.jpg

Yeah, I hear you on the danger and handling of message leads. We strongly recommend clients enable text messages in their accounts, and use Leadferno (sponsored) to setup an autoresponder. Responsiveness remains high, and customer gets immediate communication.

Yeah, I hear you on the danger and handling of message leads. We strongly recommend clients enable text messages in their accounts, and use Leadferno (sponsored) to setup an autoresponder. Responsiveness remains high, and customer gets immediate communication.

Do you know how your clients use Leadferno? I'm wondering how well it would work to have the text option tell them to call. The problem with texts is that there are a lot of questions and answers (back-and-forth), before we know whether we can help them at all (meaning inquiries might be unpaid and take forever on text). Those are not efficient to handle by text, at all. But it would be nice to capture those who would prefer to text.

Not sure about LF, but we use automation of the initial text convos to qualify leads with zero effort. AI has made this very good/natural and easy to do 👍

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU Webinar

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom