More threads by sarkarn

sarkarn

LocalU Member
Reaction score
Hi,
We came across a few instances where patients are writing reviews on the wrong doctor profile. Its a multi-practitioner business and each of their GBP has been claimed. However, some patients end up writing reviews on the wrong doctor's profile(perhaps because of the fact that all of them have the same address). Google support has been non-responsive about this. What is the best way to deal with such an issue?
Any guidance will be really appreciated.

Solution
You can try but Google bases review removal or transfer decisions on the actual text of the review. So I think it will be unlikely that they will move the review to another doctor if it doesn't mention that doctor.
If the reviews mention the doctor by name you should be able to have Google support move them to the correct doctor. How have you tried to contact GBP support?

If the reviews mention the doctor by name you should be able to have Google support move them to the correct doctor. How have you tried to contact GBP support?
Thanks for your response Colan.
The client reached out using the support form and did not receive a response. In your experience, if the doctor's name is not mentioned but the client identifies that the particular patient actually went to a different doctor is there a way to flag such reviews? I'm trying to gather as much information as possible to see if I can help them with such issues.

You can try but Google bases review removal or transfer decisions on the actual text of the review. So I think it will be unlikely that they will move the review to another doctor if it doesn't mention that doctor.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom