More threads by adwestcraig

adwestcraig

Reaction score
We have been trying to get Google MY Business established for our new locations in other states for 4 months now. Google India says we have everything correct and it is a problem on their end, yet we have not been able to establish these listings. What can We do? Are there companies that we can pay to help?

We have been trying to get Google MY Business established for our new locations in other states for 4 months now. Google India says we have everything correct and it is a problem on their end, yet we have not been able to establish these listings.
I'm confused. Why are you contacting Google India to resolve issues in the US?

Do you have physical locations with store hours for these business locations? Are you setting them up as service area businesses?

I'm confused. Why are you contacting Google India to resolve issues in the US?
We are calling the Google Adwords number but it must be routed to India because that is who we end up dealing with. As soon as the listing gets verified it immediately goes into suspension mode. When we call them to ask why they say the listing is fine and they put it back into Needs Verification Mode. This goes on and on. Today it shows a yellow strip that says, "We're receiving a high volume of questions about suspended listings. If you have appealed for reinstatement it may take 2-3 weeks to process your appeal.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom