Tyson Downs

Reaction score
I created two new listings for a physical therapy office I am working with.

Everything seemed to go smoothly.

They received the postcard at each individual office.

I went in and verified the listings and all looked good.

I went in today (about 2 weeks after verifying) and one of the listings is missing, and the other one says it needs verified. I click on the 'verify' link and it just does some weird loop, and tries to go somewhere, but ends up just reloading the same page again.

I reported the problem (support isn't open yet), and the funny message you get when you report a problem, now says something like: Thank You for reporting your problem. We will get back to you if we can help you.

lol

Does anybody else not have time for Google's incompetency today? Ugghhh...

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Ya can be frustrating.

That sounds like a weird one and maybe bugs. Def would call support when they are open.

Tyson Downs

Reaction score
Called. The person I spoke to said everything will be fine. And that he couldn't see anything on the location that disappeared until I went in and claimed it again. He said let me see what I can find, hold on, and I was then routed to the survey, lol and couldn't get anywhere. lol.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
W Listing Claiming Issue Google Local 101 6
rossdunn Odd Issue with Practitioner Listing All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 3
JoyHawkins [Technical Issue] Don't Change the Address on Service Area Business Listings Google News: Important Changes & Features 5
NickB-Tampa Issues with transferring GMB listings Google My Business & Google Maps 2
melinaedealer Separate Department Listing Issues Multi-Location Issues 2
J Advice Needed - GMB Listing Visibility Issues Help & Support for Google Local 7
STM Google My Business Duplicate Listing Removal and Dashboard Issue Google My Business & Google Maps 6
vivekrpatel Google My Business Listing Visibility Issue Help & Support for Google Local 1
sixthcitysarah Any way to escalate GMB issues (pending verified listing, adding owners, etc.)??? Help & Support for Google Local 6
L Maximum Number of Listings Issue Google My Business & Google Maps 19
Durandl Business listing merging issue Google My Business & Google Maps 5
Cordell Crowley Issue Claiming Already-Claimed Listings Google My Business & Google Maps 11
Cordell Crowley Issues claiming/creating listings? Google My Business & Google Maps 11
juliaannCA Google Business Listing Image Issue Recycle Bin 2
C Suspended due to quality issues or duplicate listings? Google My Business & Google Maps 3
G Issues Removing Acxiom Listings Help & Support for Google Local 0
Adzzup Inc Issue With Gaining Access to Verified Google Listings Google My Business & Google Maps 6
V Issue with GMB & map listings for locations within locations Help & Support for Google Local 0
K YAHOO Listing Claim Issue Local Search 3
Dustybones Managing Bulk uploads and issues with dual claimed individually claimed listings Google My Business & Google Maps 1
B Jeweler Listing Issue Google My Business & Google Maps 6
BekahBerry Managing one client with multiple listings and need to be alerted to reviews All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 1
Hammer GMB listing, can't find out who owns or request access All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 5
W Remove Listing Google Local 101 4
Collin "Delete this listing" vs "Remove listing" Google Duplicates & Merges 4
Hammer Site manager trying to get listing ownership All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 6
J Getting Rid of Incorrect Highlights in GMB mobile listing ( highlights you can't update on back end ) Google My Business & Google Maps 1
A Old listing reflects the wrong information - But there's a twist. Google Duplicates & Merges 1
JoyHawkins Get Live Inventory Displayed on Your Google My Business Listing Google My Business & Google Maps 6
greenworld_ Adding a new location extension for a separate GMB listing Paid Search and Local Service Ads 1
M Removing old GMB listing from previous owner of premises Google My Business & Google Maps 1
Professor M New Local European Local listing removals Process Google My Business & Google Maps 1
1 GMB Listing Disabled after updating address... Google My Business & Google Maps 12
TriciaClements 3 Businesses - how to handle GMB listings for SAB? Google My Business & Google Maps 4
M Bar within hotel appearing in place of main hotel listing Help & Support for Google Local 6
Scott Rawlins GMB Listing in Greece Google My Business & Google Maps 4
RobertCarnitas GMB Spam for 'Located In' business - Does it affect the GMB listing for the business that is located inside it? Spam on Google 3
G Internet marketing company and map listings? Help & Support for Google Local 4
D New GMB listing possible due to acquisition of company? Service Area Businesses 3
Elmer .S How to delete duplicate Claimed listings on Yelp? Citations 5
L Multiple Listing Against Guidelines? Multi-Location Issues 4
Jen Currier Would you set up an Architect client with a Hybrid/SAB GMB listing if the location was residential? Service Area Businesses 2
Colan Nielsen NEW Claim your listing on BrightLocal's Agency Directory: Get in front of relevant customers and win leads LSF News and Announcements 3
TriciaClements Realtor Listings Google My Business & Google Maps 14
jross Incomplete GMB Listing Error? Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Annika Neudecker Mysteriously vanishing GMB listings Google My Business & Google Maps 5
S Old Listing Hijacked by another business Spam on Google 2
WAHamilton Main listing filtered by duplicate, after duplicate is marked as 'closed' Google Duplicates & Merges 6
A Listing suspended due to account manager spamming? Google advise to create new GMB Local Search 13
NickB-Tampa Should all the phone numbers on the landing page to our GMB listing be included in the structured data? Google My Business & Google Maps 2