More threads by Gustavo

Gustavo

Reaction score
Hello Local Search Forum members, one of our clients recently got their GBP suspended, they went ahead and did a reinstatement request here: Google Business Profile local business reinstatement request - Google Business Profile Help. They said it has been already a month since they requested the reinstatement of their GBP, but no answer. They got the following message: "Your access has been suspended because this profile doesn’t follow the guidelines. Edit your business info and learn how to regain access." I appreciate any lights you could give me on this. Thanks in advance.

Solution
Google is backlogged 3 to 4 weeks (or more) on suspension cases. I recommend replying to the email you got from Google after submitting the reinstatement form and asking for an update.

If they do not reply to that email, try sending another ticket through this form => Sign in - Google Accounts

Provide the Case ID you have from the initial reinstatement form, along with any and all proof you have that business is legit and located at the address you verified the listing at. If neither work (give it some time) post on the Google Business Profile Forum about it.

Once you go over the the forum, note we can't help escalate on this forum, you need to wait for a PE to answer the thread and help => New Forum Rule Regarding...
Google is backlogged 3 to 4 weeks (or more) on suspension cases. I recommend replying to the email you got from Google after submitting the reinstatement form and asking for an update.

If they do not reply to that email, try sending another ticket through this form => Sign in - Google Accounts

Provide the Case ID you have from the initial reinstatement form, along with any and all proof you have that business is legit and located at the address you verified the listing at. If neither work (give it some time) post on the Google Business Profile Forum about it.

Once you go over the the forum, note we can't help escalate on this forum, you need to wait for a PE to answer the thread and help => New Forum Rule Regarding Posts From Other Forums & Communities

Solution
Hello Local Search Forum members, one of our clients recently got their GBP suspended, they went ahead and did a reinstatement request here: Google Business Profile local business reinstatement request - Google Business Profile Help. They said it has been already a month since they requested the reinstatement of their GBP, but no answer. They got the following message: "Your access has been suspended because this profile doesn’t follow the guidelines. Edit your business info and learn how to regain access." I appreciate any lights you could give me on this. Thanks in advance.

Try the Google support forums. We had our clients suspended as well (just added UTM tracking) about 3 weeks ago. We did the form. Submitted the document that they requested. We didnt hear anything and went into forum last week. Today we got reinstated. I dont know if the support forum pushed it through or what but I would definitely go there

Try the Google support forums. We had our clients suspended as well (just added UTM tracking) about 3 weeks ago. We did the form. Submitted the document that they requested. We didnt hear anything and went into forum last week. Today we got reinstated. I dont know if the support forum pushed it through or what but I would definitely go there

It's taking 21 to 28 days to hear back on all reinstatements.

Hello, we have several Automotive Listings suspended after editing subcategories? We submit the form, 4 weeks agog, but till today no answer? Verifying the account, which is an option, will freeze after the first click? Is it the case you can edit any GMB listing anymore?

How long was that is total Gustavo?

Judging from his initial message, around five weeks. The normal one moth delay, then dealing with the requested edits. I've found that while the queue to get to a given reinstatement is very long, once they DO get there, they don't dawdle.

Sometimes they just silently reinstate the profile and don't tell you in the automated response, though, which may give you that impression as you wait for an actual response...

It's taking 21 to 28 days to hear back on all reinstatements.
I just posted this on one of the forums. I hope it helps!

My client has a suspended Google Business Profile for two months now.​

He is an attorney in NYC and everything about his law firm is legit. We don't know of any reason for the suspension. We filled out all of the necessary forms for reinstatement, etc. I included his business license, rent statements, a copy of his security pass for the office building, his license to practice law from the New York State Supreme Court, his tax return including his office address, and his EIN number showing the address of his office.
It has been over two months and no word for Google.

Here is his website: CEA Legal P.C.
And his search result is here: cea legal, p.c. - Google Search

I just posted this on one of the forums. I hope it helps!

My client has a suspended Google Business Profile for two months now.​

He is an attorney in NYC and everything about his law firm is legit. We don't know of any reason for the suspension. We filled out all of the necessary forms for reinstatement, etc. I included his business license, rent statements, a copy of his security pass for the office building, his license to practice law from the New York State Supreme Court, his tax return including his office address, and his EIN number showing the address of his office.
It has been over two months and no word for Google.

Here is his website: CEA Legal P.C.
And his search result is here: cea legal, p.c. - Google Search

Did you supply photos of his office showing permanent signage? This is a Regus address, so they need to have an executive office with signage.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom