More threads by aputtock

Reaction score
Hey community!

My team and I keep coming across an issue where clients are not responsive when their listings are requiring Re-Verification (either for address update or otherwise).

What ends up happening is that we run out of PIN attempts. The only way we know to get this listing live is to go through Alternative Verification, either Offline or Live Video with GMB Support. This is super time consuming but it's the only way we know, as of now.

Is there any way that we can resolve this issue???

Thanks all! :)

Hi @aputtock As far as I know you need to go through GMB support if you run out of pin attempts.

This might not be exactly what you're looking for, but we always send an email to our clients letting them know what's going to happen if they don't pay attention and get us the PIN. Delays in publishing the listing, delays in rankings, etc. We kind of put the fear in them in regards to the PIN. I can't remember the last time we had a PIN issue because of that.

I know it's not exactly what you asked, but thought it may help.

Last edited:

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom