More threads by Niki Gross

Niki Gross

Reaction score
I'm curious how others are handling their responses to reviews that were posted in March, but have been held back by GMB for the last 2 months. Are you including a message in your response as to why there is a delay in the owner/company response? If so, are you willing to share examples?

I'm curious how others are handling their responses to reviews that were posted in March, but have been held back by GMB for the last 2 months. Are you including a message in your response as to why there is a delay in the owner/company response? If so, are you willing to share examples?

For my customers, I am replying to those reviews without making reference to the delay. You might be able to explain that 'due to COVID-19' we were not able to respond sooner, however, I am not sure that would add much value. 🤷🏽‍♂️

As Turrem said, I don't think there is much value in adding that there was a delay in response due to Covid-19. However, if you were always very quick to respond prior to that, then maybe there is some value? I think just prioritizing getting responses to those reviews is a good idea.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom