More threads by dgrunited

dgrunited

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, my Service Area appears in Chinese. How do I change it to English?

Note:
My browser is English.
All other details of my GMB have been successfully entered in English.
The Language Settings in Update your browser to use Google My Business - Google My Business Help is English (United Kingdom).

Screen shots are attached for clarity. Thanks for your advice.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.png

I haven't heard of anyone else experiencing this. Are you able to replicate it in a different browser?

I haven't heard of anyone else experiencing this. Are you able to replicate it in a different browser?
I've tried it on both Mozilla Firefox & Google Chrome. The behaviour is the same (the Chinese words appear).

Having said that, these Chinese words don't show up anywhere on Google Maps or Google SERP's. Therefore, I'll just ignore it, I suppose.

My only concern is how the Chinese words will influence the ranking, searches, etc...

can you post the url of your dashboard?

How does it end?

can you try to add ?hl=en-gb at the end of the URL and press enter

business.google.com/dashboard/l/44002644043890/?hl=en-gb

I would reach out to the GMB support team about it then. It could be some type of issue with the listing itself.

I'm really curious about what they tell you is the cause. Let us know if you learn anything useful :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom