More threads by AcuEmma

AcuEmma

Reaction score
My clinic’s profile got suspended on 7/8 for “deceptive content” all the sudden. I’ve checked my information and it’s within Google’s guidelines and my GBP is verified. I currently do weekly updates and add new photos so not sure what triggered it.
I’m a first-year small business owner and majority of my new business is depended on GBP where people can see the positive reviews so this is SCARY. I read reinstating a GBP can take up to a month which is even scarier for someone that depends on GBP. Does anyone/experts @ElizabethRule @JoyHawkins know the current wait time for Google to resolve this after submitting an appeal? Thank you all in advance! Much appreciated!

Sorry to hear that your clinics profile was suspended. I am seeing response times take anywhere from a few days to a couple weeks. Hopefully sooner for you!

My clinic’s profile got suspended on 7/8 for “deceptive content” all the sudden. I’ve checked my information and it’s within Google’s guidelines and my GBP is verified. I currently do weekly updates and add new photos so not sure what triggered it.

That stinks. Did you check if your map pin is still in the correct spot? Just a thought as that seems to be a problem going around, and there are other threads here on that issue.

Thank you Colan for the quick response, I hope sooner too! I suspect I triggered a suspension by adding too many categories at once, I also noticed the new categories pended for a few weeks before it got updated which was around the same time my GBP got suspended. If this is the case will reinstating be a faster or makes no difference? Thanks!
Sorry to hear that your clinics profile was suspended. I am seeing response times take anywhere from a few days to a couple weeks. Hopefully sooner for you!

That stinks. Did you check if your map pin is still in the correct spot? Just a thought as that seems to be a problem going around, and there are other threads here on that issue.

Thanks for the tips, the pin is correct. I suspect I added too many categories at once and that triggered the suspension. Fingers crossed this will get resolved soon! Thanks again!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom