More threads by NexstarNickR

NexstarNickR

Solutions
Reaction score
I work as a Digital Marketing Coach and workshop facilitator, helping different companies learn how to be better at digital marketing. One of the things we coach is how to make better social media posts by thinking about the audience, their mindset, and creating posts that will get engagement. In order to do this, we created a "Fake Facebook Wall" in Google Sheets, where participants could create a "post" anonymously, and then others could select to "like", "share", or leave a comment. However, being that it is made in a spreadsheet, it's very clunky.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a company / software that allowed a sort of "social media wall", where a group of people could log in anonymously and make posts, comment on posts, etc. I know there are softwares like Mentimeter and Slido where people can do quizzes / give responses with an anonymous profile, and I was wondering if anyone knew of something similar to those, but for a simulated "facebook group / wall".

We thought about doing it on an actual, private Facebook group, but we didn't want people to have to use their real profiles for fear that they would be judged if their post was bad.

If anyone has any ideas, let me know!

Attachments

• Social Media - Content and Engagement Exercise.xlsx
    24.5 KB · Views: 166
Solution
You can use a social media scheduling tool. You can then create a new Facebook group and a new Facebook page. Make that page an admin of that group. People can then use that scheduler to post on your group as your page. You will need to make everyone a page admin to be able to do that. It needs a little bit of setup but should work very well in your case.

Update: I just noticed this is an old thread. I am not sure if you still need this or figured out a way already.
I work as a Digital Marketing Coach and workshop facilitator, helping different companies learn how to be better at digital marketing. One of the things we coach is how to make better social media posts by thinking about the audience, their mindset, and creating posts that will get engagement. In order to do this, we created a "Fake Facebook Wall" in Google Sheets, where participants could create a "post" anonymously, and then others could select to "like", "share", or leave a comment. However, being that it is made in a spreadsheet, it's very clunky.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a company / software that allowed a sort of "social media wall", where a group of people could log in anonymously and make posts, comment on posts, etc. I know there are softwares like Mentimeter and Slido where people can do quizzes / give responses with an anonymous profile, and I was wondering if anyone knew of something similar to those, but for a simulated "facebook group / wall".

We thought about doing it on an actual, private Facebook group, but we didn't want people to have to use their real profiles for fear that they would be judged if their post was bad.

If anyone has any ideas, let me know!

Hi Nick, I'm following this post, this would be something our agency would benefit from also. If you don't get any feedback from the forum, but find a solution, I'd appreciate if you posted your findings back here. Thanks, Jeff!

You can use a social media scheduling tool. You can then create a new Facebook group and a new Facebook page. Make that page an admin of that group. People can then use that scheduler to post on your group as your page. You will need to make everyone a page admin to be able to do that. It needs a little bit of setup but should work very well in your case.

Update: I just noticed this is an old thread. I am not sure if you still need this or figured out a way already.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom