More threads by mandeepb

mandeepb

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been doing a local citation audit for our local client using Bright Local. There's been an issue since I started doing it. I have updated many citations manually, which I had created last year. But the Bright Local tool is still showing issues with the NAP. Attached screen shot. Any comment would be grateful

bb.PNG

Hi @mandeepb,

Kristian from BrightLocal here 👋

Sorry to hear you've run into an issue with your audit. I have a good idea on how to resolve it but I'd need to check the specific report to be sure.

One of our Customer Success team has a good idea of which report this screengrab is from.

If it's ok with you, they're going to reach out to you directly to walk you through the solution.

Thanks,
KB

Hi @mandeepb,

Kristian from BrightLocal here 👋

Sorry to hear you've run into an issue with your audit. I have a good idea on how to resolve it but I'd need to check the specific report to be sure.

One of our Customer Success team has a good idea of which report this screengrab is from.

If it's ok with you, they're going to reach out to you directly to walk you through the solution.

Thanks,
KB
Hi @Kristian Bannister

thanks for the response. Yeah, that would be great if you can help me out. How would you contact me?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom