Phil Rozek

Local Search Expert
Solutions
Reaction score

Nick.SEOSpark

Reaction score
Thanks for posting Phil, and great resource provided by Colan! Bookmarking it!!

Cheers guys! :D

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Way to GO "my right hand man" Colan! Great job and what awesome visibility for your ninja G+L skills to be featured at Phil's highly regarded blog.

Can't wait to read it when I'm less crazed. (Still trying to recover from my fatal PC crash and need to go pick up new PC in a few/)

But I just feel the need to say that seeing this does my heart good!

Part of my vision when creating this community was to be able to offer a place for top minds in the biz to network and hopefully find synergistic ways to work together to benefit all.

The fact that the thread here, is what inspired you two to work together to get this posted at Phil's blog, is exactly the type of collaboration I had hoped this community would foster. Great work both of you!!!

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Google rule for collecting reviews from a dedicated tablet inside a store ? Local Reviews 8
S Google just changed their rules for GMB posts: If you are a chain, you can now mass post to all your GMB locations using a GMB post scheduling tool Google My Business & Google Maps 6
A Storage Units - Are They REALLY Against The Rules? Local Search 3
vivekrpatel Is This Violation of Google Ratings Rule? Local Reviews 1
djbaxter FTC Rules that Selling Followers and Likes or Posting Fake Reviews is Illegal Local Reviews 8
Y My rivals violate all Google guideline rules but Google doesn't do anything.. Local Search 3
JoyHawkins Welcome Message and Forum Rules LSF News and Announcements 0
Garrett Sussman The Rules of Sharing Reviews in the Legal Industry Local Reviews 2
H Still Grappling with the BIG change in 301 redirect rules. . . Local Search 9
Margaret Ornsby Yelp court ruling: it's not extortion, just hard bargaining ?!? Marketing 3
HurricaneK8 Court Rules Tycoon can sue Google over autocomplete results! Organic SEO 1
Linda Buquet Unwritten Rule - Be Sure To Set Hours Right in Google My Business Dashboard Google My Business & Google Maps 13
Dustybones WHITE BOARD FRIDAY: Sometimes you need to break the rules in SEO Local Search 0
E Yahoo Local Changes Rules for Removing Businesses Local Search 4
Linda Buquet How the Google Local Algo Really Works - What Rules the Ranking Order Google My Business & Google Maps 29
B On 7 pack but breaking all rules? Ranking Puzzles 1
B On 7 pack but breaking all rules? Ranking Puzzles 1
Linda Buquet Rules for the Local SEO Tools Forum Local SEO Tools & Software 0
Linda Buquet Welcome & General Forum Rules Local SEO Tools & Software 0
Linda Buquet Rules for the Help & Support Forum - Please Read Before Posting Help & Support for Google Local 0
Linda Buquet Welcome Message + Please Read the Rules Before Posting Local Search 0
Linda Buquet Welcome Message + Please Read the Rules Before Posting Help & Support for Google Local 0
Linda Buquet Welcome Message + Please Read the Rules Before Posting Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 0
Linda Buquet Welcome Message + Please Read the Rules Before Posting Google My Business & Google Maps 0
djbaxter Take the 2020 Local SEO Blackbelt Quiz Events 0
Linda Buquet Local Search Quiz by Miriam Ellis @ Moz Local Search 5
Linda Buquet Take the Local SEO Quiz Local Search 3