Reaction score
biggest-pain-points.jpg

The 3 Biggest Pain Points For Your Clients

Your clients are in pain.

Their business has specific challenges that keep them from achieving the results they desperately need. Challenges your agency is uniquely equipped to handle.

These pain points can be damaging.

These challenges have the potential to undermine every facet of your client's marketing. It makes their advertising more expensive. It decreases their conversion rates, making it harder to win new customers. It slowly erodes their profit margins.

Read the rest of Andrew's post here.

He goes on to talk about the pre-contract, during contract, and post contract pain points for clients and how to try to help them (before they leave).

LSF_CTA.png

LSF_CTA.png

biggest-pain-points.jpg

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Good one! Thanks Garrett and Andrew!

I love the way this is laid out and the full post delivers way more than the title indicates.
(It's usually the other way around, right?)

It really covers a wide variety of pain points at the 3 stages in the agency/client relationship:
Pre-contract
Active client
Post contract

To quote one part I especially like:

Your client's biggest pain points need to be solved at two distinct levels.

1. The mesa level: The physical realm where your work and client interaction is done. Your agency creates an ORM campaign that boosts your client's conversion rate, increases revenue and drives 58 percent more sales.

2. The meta level: The abstract and intangible realm where what a client thinks, feels and believes about the work you've done is just as important as the mesa level, what you've done/can/will do.

Most agencies focus on the "mesa level" exclusively. They produce amazing results for their clients. But they fail to communicate at both the mesa and meta levels. As a result, clients eventually move on. You need both.

Andrew then goes on to show a variety of ways reviews can relieve multiple pain points for your client.

If you want to learn more about how to use ORM to help make clients happier...
AND retain them, head over to read the rest!

The 3 Biggest Pain Points For Your Clients

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
rutkap Youtube video laying out the biggest problem in locksmith services Spam on Google 2
CraigJMount Yelp's Biggest Algorithm Update Citations 30
Linda Buquet Possum Update Analysis - Biggest Google Local Update Since Pigeon via Joy Hawkins Google My Business & Google Maps 35
Patrick Stox Organic Website Ranking Is The Biggest Factor For Local? Google My Business & Google Maps 12
A The biggest problem you face? Consultant's Corner 17
JoyHawkins I Want to Know your Biggest Local Search Questions Local Search 15
F Do You hate Writing Content? Here Are Some Tips to Ease the Pain. Recycle Bin 0
ccbackus Requesting Reviews for Google Maps | Mobile UX is Painful on iPhone Local Reviews 6
D Do You hate Writing Content? Here Are Some Tips to Ease the Pain. Local Content 5
Dustybones Do You hate Writing Content? Here Are Some Tips to Ease the Pain. Local Content 5
ganapathy Wix Platform From SEO point of view Websites, Software, and Security 4
A Pointing SEO friendly domain to old domain and its effect on GMB ranking? Local Search 4
Craig McBreen Two businesses, different names, point to same website Google Duplicates & Merges 1
ganapathy Splitting multiple websites from one umbrella site is, What are the pros and cons from SEO Point of view? Marketing 7
W Can you point to a different URL from within a GMB without it getting suspended? Moving or Name Changes 3
Jac New Feature >> Got an email from Google >> New! Earn Local Guides points for amazing lists Google My Business & Google Maps 2
Tim Colling Is there any point in reporting fake review companies like this one? Local Search Experts Forum 7
Garrett Sussman Your Review Management Pitch Deck: Stats, Themes, and Selling Points Local Reviews 5
Local Search News Curator Reported Problems with Search Point UK and Google Business Pages - Online Ownership Recycle Bin 0
B What pages should GMB listings point to? Google My Business & Google Maps 3
MarketingGiant New Local Tour / Points of Interest SERP Local Search 1
J Incorrect City for Google Points of Interest Carousel Google My Business & Google Maps 3
CodyBaird New for Local Guides: Earn points in 5 ways Local Reviews 4
JoyHawkins 53 Helpful Points about Title Tags Local Search 2
mborgelt What is the tipping point for spammy backlinks negatively effecting local rankings? Local Search 8
Colan Nielsen Local SERP's Now Pointing To Google Maps Google My Business & Google Maps 21
L Service Area Business DELETED - Google+ Local Support Saga Proves My Points Service Area Businesses 1
Linda Buquet Service Area Business DELETED - Google+ Local Support Saga Proves My Points Service Area Businesses 1