More threads by aaronb

aaronb

Reaction score
Hello,
We have a client that has now done a Video Verification on an address change for his listing twice. The first time it was showing pending edits and then moved to up to a 30 day wait for Google to process it. After the 30 days they made him video verify again. Which he did and the listing had pending edits and a 3 day wait. At the end of the 3 days, it has switched back to 30. Can anyone give advice on what could be going on here? Is it a verification loop or something else on Google's end? And what can we do about it to help push it through? Thanks

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 2.48.16 PM.jpg

Have you contacted support about this? If not, you should. First make sure your address meets the Google Business Profile guidelines.

Then, fill out this contact form to contact Google Business Profile support directly and request help with a manual verification.

@ElizabethRule What do you do when it keeps erroring out? The client has tried 10 times. 2 min video, followed all of Darren Shaws suggestions and it simply wont upload. I know you can request live video verification. but do you just put a support ticket in for that?

To fix any verification issue like this you will need to contact support. Video verification is still fairly new for Google, and technical issues like this happen all the time. I have personally seen the long processing issue happen multiple times and every time when I contacted support about it, they were able to fix it.

To fix any verification issue like this you will need to contact support. Video verification is still fairly new for Google, and technical issues like this happen all the time. I have personally seen the long processing issue happen multiple times and every time when I contacted support about it, they were able to fix it.

Thanks, Elizabeth. We just submitted the contact form to Support with a highlighted copy of the lease agreement for them. Hopefully we will see some movement soon.

Good luck!!
Elizabeth,
So the update on this is after we contacted support through the form, provided their lease etc. Google has suspended the listing. My guess is that this might actually be a good thing since we can provide the documents and show them that they are at that address.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom