More threads by cjk

cjk

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a Word Press plugin that will show my google reviews but let me select which reviews I show? If it can't do that funtion then the next best option for plug ins. Ideally free.

Thanks

I think this might be the solution for your need. My team just released a completely free Google reviews widget that is based on the Google business API - which means it will continue to sync new reviews each time you received them. Forever Free Google Reviews Widget - EmbedSocial

It doesn't require to install plugins, you will just need to embed the code. It has a built in "Leave a review" button in the header, which means that you won't need to code anything additional.

We are working on new updates and moderation is one of them (should be rolled out next week) also feel free to suggest something specific you need.

Please note, that that this free version is branded with a small branding - that we really tried to make very small and only use it to support our development.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

Brightlocal - Local SEO for Good

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom