More threads by hannahmoen

hannahmoen

Reaction score
A client sent us two screenshots of his business on Google. Mobile he is using an iPhone. Desktop was just Chrome on a computer. In both instances you can see that the business name has been sort of "replaced" by this Work.

Not an issue outside of this search -- we can't replicate it. Which leads me to my question, has anyone seen this before? Is this normal?

Appreciate any responses, thanks!!

image_6487327 (1).JPG

Capture CD.PNG

Interesting! I wasn't able to see that it was labeled on my end but suppose if it's personal labels, it's matched to the Google account so I wouldn't. I was able to create my own label "TEST" and both add and remove it.

Thank you so much!

Register your company on third-party platforms where your target audience is concentrated. The lion's share of consumers learns more about a business or product there before they visit the brand's media. Use Google My Business to claim your business on the most significant search engines. In addition to the reviews in the output will get an additional plus in the ranking of your site. Facebook. This social network has become synonymous with the internet for many, so make it easy for consumers to find your page there and leave a review.

Removed unnecessary external link. ~ djbaxter

What do you mean by the sentence highlighted in the quote above?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom