More threads by djbaxter

djbaxter

Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
As you can see, we have a new look to the Local Search Forum to go along with our new owner, @JoyHawkins, and her company, Sterling Sky Inc

We are also running new forum software, Xenforo, a bit of a change and an upgrade from the old vBulletin software. There may be a short learning curve with Xenforo but I found it didn't take long at all if you were familiar with the previous vBulletin forum. Nevertheless, if you have any questions about how to do something, please feel free to ask them here.

I will be continuing to customize and configure certain features over the next little while. If you notice anything at all that doesn't seem to be working the way you think it should, again please post your observations here.

Awesome, looks great, David and Joy!

Zenforo really is a couple steps up and I really like some of the new features!
Embarrassed I was too chicken to make the upgrade back when we talked about it.

This forum was in need of a new "fearless" leader, I think! :)

Last edited:
Hello Joy,
Can you please add a new feature in the profile section " Following" , so that members can see to whom others are following. It'll be helpful to find & follow top members. Thanks.

Hello Joy,
Can you please add a new feature in the profile section " Following" , so that members can see to whom others are following. It'll be helpful to find & follow top members. Thanks.
That's already there.
  1. In the navigation bar on any page, right hand side, you will see your avatar and member name.
  2. Click on that and you'll see a drop down with links.
  3. Look for Following and click on that.
  4. This will take you to a new page with a list of all the people you are currently following and the option to Unfollow any of those.
Alternatively, just go to the very top bar, above the header, and you'll see a link to Account Settings. Slick on that and you should see "Following" under "Signature".

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom