More threads by Oliver Keates

I thought this is an interesting read for local seo and reviews

Oh my goodness. I agree with Eoghan. This is a dangerous precedent but I'm not entirely against it either. This is "another scam solicitor" shouldn't be allowed on review platforms. Maybe they should have sued Trustpilot instead.

Oh my goodness. I agree with Eoghan. This is a dangerous precedent but I'm not entirely against it either. This is "another scam solicitor" shouldn't be allowed on review platforms. Maybe they should have sued Trustpilot instead.
@JoyHawkins I would be interested to hear your opinion here. It makes me think about people leaving negative reviews on GMB.

Whenever I've seen a business attempt to sue a customer for a bad review, it generally backfires. That looks like what's happening here as well as people are blasting their Google listings right now with negative reviews.

1612983496629.png

Whenever I've seen a business attempt to sue a customer for a bad review, it generally backfires. That looks like what's happening here as well as people are blasting their Google listings right now with negative reviews.
Streisand effect in action! When will people learn? The best way to respond to a bad review is professionally and apologetically, even if the customer was in the wrong.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom