More threads by socialadsintexas

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a Google Search campaign for a tire & wheel store (not e-commerce). For conversions, I have a finance form "thank you confirmation" the status reads "needs attention" as a error (notification). I look to see why it needs attention and it shows that it wants enhanced conversions, but I have that feature set to OFF in my settings for the campaign, so it should not be saying that. The status should be active as I do not have a enhanced conversion enabled. Can anyone help me understand how to get rid of this error?

Thanks!

enhanced conversions.jpg

Sometimes you receive "false positive" messages from Google.

Since you don't have Enhanced Conversions turned on, attention would not be required. It's just Google's little nudge to try to get you to use their new feature.

These alerts are also sometimes triggered when there is a drop in conversions (usually 24 hours or more).

Sometimes you receive "false positive" messages from Google.

Since you don't have Enhanced Conversions turned on, attention would not be required. It's just Google's little nudge to try to get you to use their new feature.

These alerts are also sometimes triggered when there is a drop in conversions (usually 24 hours or more).

I actually found out what the issue was, there was another area where the "enhanced conversions' needed to be disabled. I found it by just browsing. See screenshot. Once I disabled, the message went away :)

19.06.2024_19.16.40_REC.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom