More threads by Colan Nielsen

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
I just wanted to share some correspondence one of my colleagues came across today.

Sounds like ExpressUpdate is coming to Canada, sweet.

Hi Vanessa,

I was able to confirm that Update Express will be launching in Canada in late August. Until then, to add yourself to the database, you can send an email here (ContentFeedback@infogroup.com).

Thanks

Account Executive

InfoCanada, an Infogroup company

Maple_Leaf_from_roundel_br_red.png

Maple_Leaf_from_roundel_br_red.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interesting. Great catch, Colan!

Blog post idea for someone who doesn't mind legwork: research the Canadian sites that ExpressUpdate feeds.

Hi, I was wondering if there was any update on this development and if there is a way to submit a business to the database, besides the email.

Thanks!

Welcome Patricia and thanks for posting.

I don't know off hand but hopefully one of our other members does.

Hi Patricia, I'm not 100% sure but I sent a request for some information. I will update this thread when I hear back.

Here's the feedback from InfoCanada:

"Currently, we do not have a service like that available in Canada. The only thing that Canadian clients can do to either have their listing entered or updated in our database is to send an email to our IT department with all the relevant information that they wish to have as part of their listing.

The email address is databases@infocanada.ca"

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom