More threads by Amber Robinson

Reaction score
In the review section of the new GMB dash it looks as if I have 0 reviews on Google and around the web. The only way I can see the reviews for this listing is when I am on the "About" section of the G+ page. The reviews don't even show up when I click on the "Reviews" tab.

It may just be a part of the transition but I was just curious if anyone sees this.

Thanks for sharing Amber.

Just checked and it's working in my account. But I've been upgraded since Friday.

I'm thinking it's transitional. Let's wait a couple days and see if it clears up.

Or if critical right now you can try calling support.

Hi Amber, I was just checking on a client and experienced the same thing. 15 Google Reviews but they weren't appearing in the GMB Dash. I responded to one of the reviews from the live page, went back into the dash and the reviews were there. So maybe it just needed a little poke, or like you said, just part of the transition phase.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom