mikepcservice

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just created a new blog in the normal way but seeing this issue, should I ignore it and request the live indexing or does this mean there is something I should address please?

Screen Shot 2020-01-03 at 11.19.35 AM.png

Ellen

Reaction score
Looks like it could just be a typo in the URL of "promlems" instead of "problems".
Try that and see if you get a different response.

mikepcservice

Reaction score
No that wasn't it, I had the developer look into this over the weekend, it was the Bialty Plugin used for the Disability Access features which was causing this problem. I am still having problems now with GSC indexing so he is working on that.

djbaxter

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
As I told you in the other thread, I dumped that BIALTY plugin as well for other reasons, including (1) it had a significant negative impact on page load speed, and (2) really it was adding something that can easily be managed manually - basically when you upload images, make sure you provide them with good explanatory alt tags and where appropriate captions.

mikepcservice

Reaction score
Yeah I have been working on too many things lately so I keep forgetting some stuff, thanks for the reminder, will delete it now.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Most UpVoted Answers

LocalU Podcasts

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom