More threads by barbmcgrath

barbmcgrath

Reaction score
VYMaps is a citation listing site. It does not seem to be available to fix through Brightlocal or Whitespark. We've contacted them 2x for changes to a listing.

Anyone else had success fixing listings with them before?

Thanks,
Barb

Solution
Because somehow people are finding the old address and mailed documents to that address. :(

But I do agree; how someone actually found it, I have no idea...!

I see. Well, if we were working on it at Whitespark we’d be limited by the same options as you: contact support and hope for the best.

I suspect this situation where someone found the address on this site and mailed something to you is a bizarre and one-off event. If you can’t get support to do anything (you probably can’t) then best to just leave it and move on.
Because somehow people are finding the old address and mailed documents to that address. :(

I see. Well, if we were working on it at Whitespark we’d be limited by the same options as you: contact support and hope for the best.

I suspect this situation where someone found the address on this site and mailed something to you is a bizarre and one-off event. If you can’t get support to do anything (you probably can’t) then best to just leave it and move on.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom