More threads by Theo1313

Theo1313

Solutions
Reaction score
I could not find another thread about this. If there is one, please close this thread and redirect it.

It seems every time I log into GMB, I get an overlay message saying to "view your business on maps". Even though I have most likely "viewed my business on maps" about a million times over the past year. I log in to GMB every day and keep everything up to date and filled out. But this message that keeps popping up has me concerned due to the message "Improve your profile to unlock quotes". Not sure what that even means.

Is this just a bug and to ignore or am I totally overlooking something? I see the message here at work and at my home on separate computers. It just will not go away.

Capture.JPG

Thanks for the reply. That is what I thought but I just wanted to make sure. Strange I ould not find it anywhere.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom