More threads by Justalfe

Reaction score
For the past three months ive been hoping for google to combine all reviews from the major directories such as kudzu, merchant circle and so forth to be also listed on my listing, I dont know what to do anymore, as all my information is the same across all directories, anyone have any tips to get this going?

Yes i will take a look at that thread, from my understanding, just matching the name adress and phone , reviews from around the web google should pull them in

That's been my understanding as well, justalfe. NAP consistency seems to be the only moving part. But Google just can't seem to "pull" the reviews in some cases, in some industries. For instance, InsiderPages listings for doctors generally only list the doctor's name in the "business name" field, rather than that of the practice. In those cases, if the Google+Local page uses the name of the practice - not that of the doctor - Google probably won't show the InsiderPages reviews in the "Reviews around the web" area. And obviously, Yelp reviews never will show up down there.

Google is everywhere BUT she can miss stuff.

So I don't think it hurts to give her a breadcrumb trail.

On contact us page or testimonials page if you have one, you could do a section at bottom that says: "Check out our reviews from happy customers, or leave us one."
Then link to all the review sites, both to help get customer reviews AND to help ensure Google finds them all.

(I stole that idea from my Local SEO template and training, which also includes a way to help ensure Google finds and follows all the links.) :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom