More threads by Scott Rawlins

Hey Joshua,

That's absolutely right, but I was talking about the Google Maps app. That still works, and it was easier to begin with.

Hey Joshua,

That's absolutely right, but I was talking about the Google Maps app. That still works, and it was easier to begin with.

Only if people have the Google Maps app to begin with, which many don't. Especially Apple users since Apple Maps has gotten better and Google Maps drains battery life.

Also, you have to login to Google Maps to leave the review. Most people are already logged into their Google account through their browser making the old solution a 3 step process. Go to the URL, click the pencil, write the review. It was perfect.

Now, it's much more cumbersome, either way you cut it.

I was just hoping someone had come up with a workaround already :)

@Joshua

Let's agree to disagree on the relative ease of the Maps app. Many people already have it. Of course, not all of them have the requisite Google Plus page already, but that's always the case.

See this new thread:

<a href="http://www.localsearchforum.com/google-local-important/32034-gmb-dupe-finder-spam-hunter-100-times-better-than-google-map-maker.html">GMB Dupe Finder & Spam Hunter - 100 Times Better Than Google Map Maker</a>

Has Joy come out with her other MM dupe searching posts yet?

Shoot, I was sure I posted about it at the time but can't find it. Here it is if you have not seen it by now.

<a href="http://imprezziomarketing.com/seo-blog/google-2/step-by-step-guide-to-finding-duplicate-google-plus-listings-on-mapmaker-part-1/">Step-By-Step Guide to Finding Duplicate Google Plus Listings on MapMaker (Part 1)</a>

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom