More threads by Vincent_Bakker

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm struggling with a situation and hope that someone has a brilliant suggestion to help me out!

A client of my does have a store for steel interior doors (living room, kitchen, etc). This store excist for more than 5 years now. You can check the business profile with this link.
Recently (now a half year ago) they have opened a second location (see business profile).

But for some reason the second location would not rank in the local pack. Even when I'm in Amsterdam (where the second store is located).
See screenshot below. The location in Vlaardingen Pops-up while I'm in Amsterdam.
1683795315841.jpg

Ofcourse the location in Vlaardingen does have much more reviews than the location in Amsterdam but I don't think that this is the main problem.
But I can't figure out why it doens't rank.

Does anyone have a suggestion for me?

Solution
Hi all,

I'm struggling with a situation and hope that someone has a brilliant suggestion to help me out!

A client of my does have a store for steel interior doors (living room, kitchen, etc). This store excist for more than 5 years now. You can check the business profile with this link.
Recently (now a half year ago) they have opened a second location (see business profile).

But for some reason the second location would not rank in the local pack. Even when I'm in Amsterdam (where the second store is located).
See screenshot below. The location in Vlaardingen Pops-up while I'm in Amsterdam.
1683795315841.jpg

Ofcourse the location in Vlaardingen does have much more reviews than the location in Amsterdam but I don't think...
Hi all,

1683795315841.jpg

Ofcourse the location in Vlaardingen does have much more reviews than the location in Amsterdam but I don't think that this is the main problem.
But I can't figure out why it doens't rank.

Does anyone have a suggestion for me?

I see both Profiles when I run a brand search spoofing Google into thinking my location is Amsterdam - with the newer Profile in position 1 GewoonGers I'm thinking all those descriptors will be helping.

Solution
Hi,

Thanks for your reply! I'see it in Amsterdam as well right know. That's a start!
When I'm spoofing my location to a complete different place (for example Zwolle), only the location in Vlaardingen shows up.

That sounds about right. The other Profile is more established/familiar to Google. It's good they show it in Amsterdam, I'd say this is working as intended.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom