More threads by MattJarrett007

Reaction score
Hi I hope someone can help I would greatly appreciate any guidance. One of my Google maps listings was suspended for suspicious activity. I applied for reinstatement but never heard back. So I filled out the form and applied for a reinstatement once again and got an immediate response that I had already applied for reinstatement and that I should just reply to the email which I did and I still haven’t heard back from anyone. I hope someone can help me understand what I can do to get this listing back up. The name of my Google maps Listing is Baltimore Birthday Party Characters and our website is Baltimore-Birthday–Party–Characters.com. Thank you in advance for any guidance.

You say "never heard back", but how ago was this actually? Right now the average delay is around two weeks easily before an answer.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom