More threads by 5 Star Reviews

Reaction score
Hi All,
I have a client that is about to shut down his G - Suite that is attached to his Google Business Profile.

My question is, will he still be able to gain access or should he assign another gmail account as the owner before shutting it down?

Cheers from Down Under :)

Karl

Hi All,
I have a client that is about to shut down his G - Suite that is attached to his Google Business Profile.

My question is, will he still be able to gain access or should he assign another gmail account as the owner before shutting it down?

Cheers from Down Under :)

Karl

Hi Karl, can you elaborate a little bit more? Is he moving completely away from G Suite (Google Workplace) or just deleting the specific email address attached to GBP? Is he migrating his domain to another email provider? Is his email address the Primary Owner and are there any other Owner roles assigned?

Good questions by @JeffClevelandTN I have seen too many people delete G Suite email accounts only to then discover that email was the owner of their GBP Profile. Always know who your Primary Owner, Owner and Managers are of your GBP Profile.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom