More threads by Dee

Dee

Reaction score
I have a situation where one of my GBP listings has been soft suspended. The listing still shows but we can't make any edits. When it got soft suspended the listing started showing my home address. I submitted all the information google asks for but still got denied. I uploaded the state LLC, state farm business insurance, 2023 tax documents & a few customer invoices yet it seemed to not be enough.

We made sure the listing doesn't show the home address in settings but since it won't update due to soft suspension it still shows (in the GBP settings it shows that its a service area business). We have now moved into an office and want to verify the listing with the new office address. We have the LLC address updated to the office address, we have a lease agreement, we have state farm updated to the office address & the customer invoices with the office address.

How should I go about this since they keep denying my current soft suspended listing and I want to make these edits?
If you have someone who deals with these suspension, for pay and is trusted, I am willing to take that route.

If you want to try and verify this new address, add it into the dashboard (to do this, you will need to show the address again). The address will of course not go live, but it should show in the dashboard.

Then you can request an additional review of a denied appeal using this form. Make sure to explain that you have moved to a new office, changed the address in the dashboard, and you wish to verify this new address and provide ALL the proof you have of this new address. Do NOT add any proof with the old address, this will confuse support and may get your appeal denied.

Do you plan to have the address showing now? If so, provide Google with signage photos of the office that match the name on the GBP.

@BenFisher with Steady Demand also offers reinstatement services and is extremely trustworthy. If you want help with this, I highly recommend reaching out to them.

If you want to try and verify this new address, add it into the dashboard (to do this, you will need to show the address again). The address will of course not go live, but it should show in the dashboard.

Then you can request an additional review of a denied appeal using this form. Make sure to explain that you have moved to a new office, changed the address in the dashboard, and you wish to verify this new address and provide ALL the proof you have of this new address. Do NOT add any proof with the old address, this will confuse support and may get your appeal denied.

Do you plan to have the address showing now? If so, provide Google with signage photos of the office that match the name on the GBP.

@BenFisher with Steady Demand also offers reinstatement services and is extremely trustworthy. If you want help with this, I highly recommend reaching out to them.

That’s good to know. Currently the address isn’t showing in the dashboard & wasn’t showing before hand. When soft suspended it started showing but still in the dashboard it isn’t showing.

I have the LLC with the office address, business insurance with office address & lease agreement with the office address. Hopefully gets enough and I’ll include video/pictures of the office building, the registry with the office number & business name, office video & signage with the business name on the office door. I’m just worried if I submit something wrong they hard suspend and it doesn’t show as all. Currently we still get customers calling.

I will reach out to Ben Fisher, thank you!

You're welcome! Ben should be able to sort it for you to take the stress off :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

Brightlocal - Local SEO for Good

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom