Reaction score
Okay... with all the different time zones that, collectively, we are in, when is it that YOU see Google making changes? Is it during the day? At night or during the wee hours of the morning?

As for me, I'm on the East coast and have for a while was only seeing changes occur when checking in the morning. But lately, I've tried to be more diligent on checking things I want to really watch out for at various times during the day and have notice changes occur during the day.

Have you found any pattern?

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
When do you find Google makes her changes?

LOL David will get a kick out of that. :p Surprised he hasn?t already stopped by to make a crack asking if I'm rubbing off on you? :p Blumenthal kids me about calling her a she too.

I haven't really noticed a pattern with changes, but I don't really check that methodically.

I have noticed though that lots of major updates seem to happen on Fridays. Which always seems odd because as buggy as updates tend to be, seems to me you'd want to do them during week when engineers are on.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Google "Find Results on" Error Local Search 3
C Finding Google User Google My Business & Google Maps 2
Mmclean07 Finding spam on Google - would you want this? Recycle Bin 3
D How to Find ALL Competitor Categories in Google My Business Recycle Bin 1
GreyHatHacks How to Find ALL Competitor Categories in Google My Business Google My Business & Google Maps 3
djbaxter How to find a direct link to leave a Google Review for your business Google My Business & Google Maps 7
Caroline S Google Ads Impressions Have Plummeted Suddenly And I Can't Find The Cause Paid Search and Local Service Ads 5
jaywilner How to find the url of competitor's Google+ page listing Google My Business & Google Maps 6
Travis Van Slooten How Do You Find Main Practice & Practitioner Listings in Google Maps? Google My Business & Google Maps 9
B Find CID in Google+ Listing Google My Business & Google Maps 6
G How do clients search for services (what do they usually type in google to find you) Consultant's Corner 1
Linda Buquet Google Moves Google Maps Embed Code Again - Here is where to find it! Google My Business & Google Maps 4
Linda Buquet Ultimate Guide to Finding Google Local Reviews that were Filtered/Removed Local Reviews 6
C Best Ways to Find Duplicate Google Places/Plus Listings (Post Pigeon) Google Duplicates & Merges 10
Colan Nielsen Best Ways to Find Duplicate Google Places/Plus Listings (Post Pigeon) Google Duplicates & Merges 10
7 Google finds other review sites for my competitors, NOT me!!! Help & Support for Google Local 2
Linda Buquet How to Find People on Google+ BY LOCATION: G+ Search Guide Google My Business & Google Maps 0
Linda Buquet Seek and Find LOCALLY - Google Now Alerts for Local Product Search Local Search 1
rossicone Where to Find Google Troubleshooter Google My Business & Google Maps 4
Travis Van Slooten WTF Has Google Done to Google+ Local Listings Now?? I Can't Find The Listings!! Google My Business & Google Maps 7
shondarogers Can no longer find link to google maps embed code Google My Business & Google Maps 2
J Hitler finds out Google Reader is shutting down Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 2
MiriamEllis Why I Still Find Google's Review Guidelines As Clear As Mud Local Reviews 8
K Google listing now nearly impossible to find Help & Support for Google Local 14
C Google Reviews Posting / Not Posting - Interesting Find Help & Support for Google Local 11
Linda Buquet How to find Google Places CID on the new Google+ Local Pages Google My Business & Google Maps 23
Hammer GMB listing, can't find out who owns or request access All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 5
Colan Nielsen Find Local Link Opportunities with ZipSprout’s FREE Local Sponsorship Finder! Local SEO Tools & Software 8
DanielTexasLira Is "Meeting room" still a GMB business category? I can't find it as an option in GMB Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Tim Colling How to find the email address of another User on a GMB listing Google My Business & Google Maps 3
C A way to find a removed review? Local Reviews 2
Chris Ratchford Can't find call tracking on website... need to remove it Ask a LocalU Expert [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 2
Koray Tuğberk GÜBÜR Search Volumes for Every City or Region | How Can I Find Them? Local Search 10
zach.todd Finding listings with fake reviews Local Reviews 3
rayrober Find Results Carousel Local Search 4
Mmclean07 How do you find spam? Spam on Google 26
Mmclean07 GMB spam - how do you find it? Recycle Bin 1
Paul Lappage How do you find the "dashboard URL"? Help & Support for Google Local 1
T Finding Joy and Success in Real Estate Recycle Bin 0
Travis Van Slooten How Do You Find Niche Specific Citation Directories? Local Search 7
djbaxter How to Find Your Threads and Posts How To Guides 0
WAHamilton Trying to Find Category for 'General Contractor' in Canada NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 3
AndySimpson Using Heat Maps to find a clients next office location Local Search 10
Noelle Leahy Tool to Find Keyword Search Volumes for a Small Town? Google Local 101 6
JoyHawkins "Interesting Finds" on Mobile Searches Google News: Important Changes & Features 6
AndySimpson Queries used to find your business - 1 quarter now available Google News: Important Changes & Features 6
kkbedard Can't Find New Company / Listing in Search results Local Search 8
AllSearch52 Finding keywords that generate 3 pack search results Local Search 4
C Tools in 2018 to find duplicate listings? Google Duplicates & Merges 4
C Tools in 2018 to find duplicate listings? Google Duplicates & Merges 4