More threads by Jac

I've just had a client advise me that his customer who left a review 3 days ago can see it when SHE looks at his GMB profile but no-one else seems to be able to? We certainly can't. I'm assuming that this will rectify itself in time.
Service Industry in Australia.

Reactions: Jac
Hey Vicky,

Yep, that's how it works. The review will publish later but we're just not sure when. Google is slowly publishing all the reviews that have been hidden since the end of March.

Several clients have asked me why a blank, white box pops up when their customers try to leave a Google review, like is seen in this screenshot, https://tinyurl.com/yam7dgyr

So far, a moving company, realtor, and chiropractor have asked me.

@kathleen.rhodes I can't reproduce it. If you can, I'd suggest posting one of the listings it's happening to on the GMB forum and I can ask Google about it.

Thanks, Did you try with different browser. It happens on show connection and page load missing elements.
That was it - oddly, I kept getting a blank, white box in Chrome when I was trying to leave a review, but it works perfectly in Explore.

Google did confirm that reviews are being backfilled for retail and food globally.

Bumping this to see if there are any updates... are new reviews being published yet?

I haven't seen any new industries get them in the last week or so.

Everything is same from a week, No update.

Update: We're seeing them back on for construction & lawyers now too.

Personal Injury, HVAC, and dispensary's so far today.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom