More threads by pbarnhart

Reaction score
Our favorite community app Nextdoor is formalizing the business recommendation options in the app/website. It is live is some areas, "coming soon" in others. Nextdoor is already an important informal review source in many places.

Do you monitor and/or use Nextdoor? Are business recommendations live in your area?

nextdoor.jpg

nextdoor.jpg

Thanks for the tip Phil, my partner uses Next Door to keep up on community things, but I haven't paid a huge amount of attention to it. In Portland, OR at least, the recommendations are live. For anyone interested, the 10 above the fold categories (presumably the businesses that would benefit most from getting on there?) are auto mechanics, roofers, plumbers, HVAC, air conditioning, vets, arborists, electricians, dentists, and general contractors.

Might be worth checking out, I'd be especially interested to hear any stats if someone's been trying it out, to see if it's a valid source of leads.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom