More threads by Tim Colling

Tim Colling

Local Search Expert
LocalU Member
Solutions
Reaction score
We recently claimed a GBP listing for the business owner; the claim was completed successfully yesterday. The listing previously had one Google review. Now, that one review is no longer visible and there is no way to post new reviews.

Is this a known issue that will resolve itself on its own in a short time, or is it something more serious than that? I have not seen this happen before.

Here's the listing URL: STAT Healthcare Consultants

Thank you!

is the CID the same?

Also, they should show their address and change the primary category to "Corporate office", if they receive clients there.
It's a video training platform so it is a no go for Google and very easy for Google AI to suspend.

Last edited:
Another thing that I forgot to mention, the fact that one of the categories is "Nursing school", and schools should not have reviews feature.

Hey All!

I just heard back from Google on this. There was a technical issue that allowed some schools to get reviews. These have all been removed. Schools in the USA cannot get reviews and it's been this way since 2019.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom