More threads by vtrjavier

vtrjavier

Reaction score
Hello seos.
My cousin has his pest service company with a website and his GMB with an address and main office.

Well, we want to make another site with a name related to pests + city. For this we also want to create a GMB with the address of your residence. Is this possible to do?

Apparently you might have a problem with GMB verification. What other alternative do you recommend to be accepted? Greetings

You can use a home address if it meets the GBP guidelines and service area business rules.

Hi, thanks for your response.
What do you mean by service area business rules?

On the other hand, I was thinking of using the address of a current office but one that already has a registered company. Only the telephone number and company name are changed. Would this be possible?

The article I linked to talks about the service area business guidelines. That's what I'm referring to.

I'm curious, what is the purpose of the new website and GMB profile? Are you trying to establish a presence for the pest control company, but in another location?

I'm curious, what is the purpose of the new website and GMB profile? Are you trying to establish a presence for the pest control company, but in another location?

Hello. We want to work on a new site with your GMB for pest control.

We already have a site with GMB and office, but we started with domain name and bed bug heat treatment GMB. We have a real office here.

Due to competition, we are creating a site focused on residential pests and we want a GMB set up with an address. Obviously, we will work on the brand.

We have a new phone but no physical address, so I wanted to know if we could put the same office address we have or this would cause a bigger problem. Or enter your residence address.

Maybe I still don't understand what you are trying to do. However, it sounds like this is really the same business, both are pest control. If that is the case, it's not allowed.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom