More threads by BWrightTLM

Reaction score
We just had every single client on our agency account suspended on GMB. I feel so bad for the ~50 small local businesses that rely on us and I'm looking for some advice on how others have resolved this the quickest.

I have already reached out to support via email to try and resolve but I have a feeling it will be a couple days before I hear back. I also messaged on FB and TW but they sent autoreply saying social support is temporarily unavailable.

On Fix suspended Business Profiles - Google My Business Help they say "If we remove the owner’s Google Account, we also remove all the locations owned by that user. If we reinstate the owner’s Google Account, we'll also reinstate the locations." but it doesn't give any way to apply for reinstatement.

Am I going to have to apply for reinstatement for every single listing that we own? That is terrifying.

We just had every single client on our agency account suspended on GMB. I feel so bad for the ~50 small local businesses that rely on us and I'm looking for some advice on how others have resolved this the quickest.

I have already reached out to support via email to try and resolve but I have a feeling it will be a couple days before I hear back. I also messaged on FB and TW but they sent autoreply saying social support is temporarily unavailable.

On Fix suspended Business Profiles - Google My Business Help they say "If we remove the owner’s Google Account, we also remove all the locations owned by that user. If we reinstate the owner’s Google Account, we'll also reinstate the locations." but it doesn't give any way to apply for reinstatement.

Am I going to have to apply for reinstatement for every single listing that we own? That is terrifying.

Hi Ben,

The best thing to do right now would be to fill out the form on this page.
Google My Business local business reinstatement request - Google My Business Help

What probably happened is one of the listings under the agency account violated the TOS, which in result suspended the entire account. If you can find out which listing violated the terms, that would be extremely helpful to you.

Ben,
You'll be ok, let me know how things progress tomorrow, please.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom