Reaction score
Hey Everybody! :)
I'm updating an old list of free Local SEO tools (wow, this was written before there were nearly so many paid solutions in our industry!) and I wanted to reach out to this community to see if there are any freebies you're still regularly using. I have a small set (Blumenthal's category tool, Answer the Public, Moz Check Listing, SmartyStreets etc.) that remain on my high-use personal list. Anything cool you would add? Maybe something new from the past couple of years, or something you don't think people generally know about?

I appreciate any input, and hope everyone here has a great Thanksgiving week!

Tim Colling

Local Search Expert
LocalU Member
Reaction score

Tim Colling

Local Search Expert
LocalU Member
Reaction score
There's an almost-free tool inside of SEMrush that most people miss: an "instant SEO assessment" tool that you can use on your website as a lead generator (if you believe in such lead generators). SEMrush is far, far from free, but this little gem seems to be almost like a freebie thrown in there with all the other good stuff.

https://www.semrush.com/leadgen/

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Most UpVoted Answers

LocalU Podcasts

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom