More threads by cferg33

cferg33

Reaction score
Hi, I posted on the Google community/help center, but I got no reply. I have not gotten any follow up emails either.

Copying and pasting the info here:

Hello - here are the addresses of the two suspended listings I have submitted reinstatement forms for, with no response from Google. Attached are the case numbers.

Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C.
50 Tice Blvd #340
Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677

Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, PC
39 Broadway RM 520
New York, NY 10006

After the suspension, I noticed the products listed on each profile were "denied" so I just removed them entirely.
thread-176180953-10726472873276795298.png

We have proof of the office locations, lease agreements, bills, pictures too but without Google responding to the reinstatement request, I fear there is nothing I can do. Please help!

Thanks in advance.

@cferg33 From my experience, I would create a Google folder with all the supporting information you have available and ensure it's accessible to all. (Just be careful with permissions to edit docs.)

Then, create a doc with your business documentation like this and link to it from your original GBP post.

Google finally responded, and just said that the businesses weren't eligible based on guidelines.

So, After clearing up questions and confusion with the client - we realized that the whole organization was being affected by a handful of old GBP listings that, in fact, weren't eligible (which we hadn't realized prior to attempting the reinstatement). So now the questions lie, how to get the legitimate offices back up since the shared spaces have been removed from Google?

I certainly learned my lesson regarding asking the proper clarifying questions when a "new office" is opened.

Google finally responded, and just said that the businesses weren't eligible based on guidelines.

So, After clearing up questions and confusion with the client - we realized that the whole organization was being affected by a handful of old GBP listings that, in fact, weren't eligible (which we hadn't realized prior to attempting the reinstatement). So now the questions lie, how to get the legitimate offices back up since the shared spaces have been removed from Google?

I certainly learned my lesson regarding asking the proper clarifying questions when a "new office" is opened.

Wow - thanks for the reply!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom