More threads by luischavez0104

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, we marked a listing as permanently closed but the client is still receiving calls. The listing is still showing in search for some searches. I was thinking maybe I can try to get it suspended so that it wouldnt show up in search anymore. Has anyone tried this?

You could have them change the phone number to another business in the area with a similar offering . . . best case for your customer, the GBP gets suspended, worst case the calls stop (also best case for the other business owner though).

You could have them change the phone number to another business in the area with a similar offering . . . best case for your customer, the GBP gets suspended, worst case the calls stop (also best case for the other business owner though).

Thank you for the advice! Anyone else have any ideas that we could consider?

Hi, we marked a listing as permanently closed but the client is still receiving calls. The listing is still showing in search for some searches. I was thinking maybe I can try to get it suspended so that it wouldnt show up in search anymore. Has anyone tried this?
They have another location that is open I could update the address and try to merge them but I'm afraid google might suspend the other listing if the addresses are the same.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU October 2024 Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom