More threads by CandidmomVic

CandidmomVic

Reaction score
Hi Guys.

I'm a new B here and in managing GMB. My question may be very basic and might sound very stupid to some of you but I'm really struggling to locate the 2 GMB that I manage. Can you help me and tell me if there is a certain dashboard to see the link of the two GMB that I manage?

Thank you so much!

They should be listed when you go to the 'Manage locations' tab in the dashboard.

1567777933803.png

They should be listed when you go to the 'Manage locations' tab in the dashboard.

1567777933803.png
Thank you for your reply Yan! However the problem is when I go to google my business I'm automatically going to my other client's google my business. I see that screenshot you've shown me, however, it is not mine it is the other client's google my business page that's why I can't see the other client's google my business page.

I tried signing out and logging in again but it automatically goes to the other client's website. :(

Hoping for your additional help. Thank you.

Hi Yan,

To give you more info about my problem. This is the other client's GMB. But, I can't really go to its dashboard because I don't know how to get there from here. :(
2019-09-07_1122.png

Hmm, I'm not sure so I will take a guess... maybe your browser it automatically logging you in. Make sure you a re completely logged out of all other accounts in the browser as well as the login through the GMB site, and then try. You can also try with another browser if you have one installed to see if you don't get sent to the other account.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom