denyseo

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am trying to understand some points and find the most adapted method to update store information (phone, store name ...) from a website to Google My Business API.

Here is the flow I would like to put in place.
(Gold ERP CRM or CMS / Google Apps Script) => Google My Business API V4.3

More Details:

The goal for me is to have a single place where I would grab the updated information from many stores. The information will then be entered in one of the following cases:
1- ERP or CRM (Salesforce...),
2- a CMS (Prestatshop, wordpress ...),
3- Googe Apps Script
In the end, they will all be stored in databases.

The multitude of information to enter and the amount of information to update daily on the stores is indeed difficult to manage for more than 100 stores for any company anywhere in the world (germany, us..).

Here are my questions.

If I take most of the solutions on the market, I realize that they are centralized in a Google my Business Centric approach. This means that the information flow must be entered in the tool management interface but does not allow to have a gateway between the centralized management and then an API or a simple CSV export to the tools of the market . (I may be wrong and in this case I want to have solutions that simply propose)

How do you usually manage the information upstream ?

1) You enter the information of the stores directly into a CRM, ERP, CMS .. and then you parse the data to convert them in the Bulk import GMB format or to your local search management tool?
2) You enter the information of the stores directly in a CRM, ERP, CMS .. then you have developed a gateway to the API via a tool type SAAS data integration "to" structure "the data?
3) You enter the store information directly into your local search management tool and then you export this information to your CRM, ERP, CMS?

Feel free to give me your opinions or solutions that you prefer.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
dave101 Question about Content Writing Organic SEO 4
Y My rival manipulates google autocomplete and now whenever I write keywords on google his name appears Local Search 14
F Do You hate Writing Content? Here Are Some Tips to Ease the Pain. Recycle Bin 0
Amy Toman How do you write a Google review? Recycle Bin 0
M How do you write a Google review? Local Search 26
djbaxter Google's John Mueller: Know what you're writing about or get an expert Organic SEO 2
freerunr Interesting Things in Local Finder: Question Mark and "Write a Review" Google News: Important Changes & Features 2
Tim Colling Encouraging Reviewer to WRITE, not just click on stars Local Reviews 4
Chris Ratchford Patient writes 1 star review for dentist at all 5 locations... Local Reviews 16
L Maintaining consistant NAP when citation sites dont allow you to write correct name ? Local Search 1
Tony Wang Can't Write Google Reviews on iPhone ?!? Local Reviews 0
Ajay Prasad AI Trained to Write Convincing Fake Yelp Restaurant Reviews. Thoughts? Local Search 5
Garrett Sussman 4 Major Barriers Preventing Your Happy Customers From Writing Positive Online Reviews Local Reviews 0
Scott Rawlins Write a Review Button Not Showing on KG? Google My Business & Google Maps 5
G What is the best alternative to distribute and write blogs? Local Content 4
Gsmithmike What is the best alternative to distribute and write blogs? Local Content 4
D Do You hate Writing Content? Here Are Some Tips to Ease the Pain. Local Content 5
Dustybones Do You hate Writing Content? Here Are Some Tips to Ease the Pain. Local Content 5
AarthiD Foursquare Turns Six, CEO writes blog post about Local Local Search 8
Dustybones Link directly to GMB "Write a review" box not working Local Reviews 8
jvaquino Happy New Year! Time to write down another new year resolution! Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 2
jvaquino Has anyone tried Factual's "Write API" option? Local SEO Tools & Software 2
Dustybones 12 guidelines every customer should follow when writing reviews Local Search 3
Dustybones Does Google Re-Write your title tags in search results? Local Search 4
R Write reviews to local directories Local Search 3
JoyHawkins Writing Reviews as a New Form of Blackhat Backlinking? Local Search 4
Linda Buquet Google Bribes People at a Mall Booths to Write Google Reviews? Local Reviews 20
Linda Buquet How to Write Universe-conquering Proposals by Portent Consultant's Corner 2
Chris Ratchford No "write a review" option available on iPad/iPhone for Google+ Local? Help & Support for Google Local 17
Collin "Delete this listing" vs "Remove listing" Google Duplicates & Merges 4
Elmer .S How to delete duplicate Claimed listings on Yelp? Citations 5
Collin Unable to delete photos or change the category Google My Business & Google Maps 2
S Department Listings Deleting/Merging Google Duplicates & Merges 5
djbaxter How to Delete a Google Review Local Reviews 1
Koray Tuğberk GÜBÜR Can Changing a Listings' Ownership delete the Comments? Local Search 2
k.ivanova Google My Business & Google Maps forum threads being deleted Google My Business & Google Maps 11
steviephil GMB Support telling me to delete & re-add listing to change its language? Multi-Location Issues 4
J Deleting 5 GMB/Maps listings Google My Business & Google Maps 2
CarrieHill Emails from Google "Unpublished Google My Business listings about to be deleted" - Don't Panic! Google My Business & Google Maps 3
D How to Delete my localsearchforum.com profile? Contact Us Messages 1
Tim Colling Should you *delete* your GMB listing if you're a "national" business? Google My Business & Google Maps 16
Marissa Deleting a GMB Profile Google My Business & Google Maps 2
R User deleted: Backlinking to GMB Listing Recycle Bin 0
D delete my profile please Contact Us Messages 1
marcusdb GMB duplicate marked as "Place Doesn't Exist" - can you recover the deleted listing? Google Duplicates & Merges 2
D GMB Permanently Closed vs. Remove location (delete) Google My Business & Google Maps 3
C How To Protect Spam Listings From Getting Deleted Google Local 101 3
H Why were so many of my descriptions updated and deleted? Google My Business & Google Maps 6
djbaxter How do you delete or edit a GMB post? Google My Business & Google Maps 6
Tony Wang Delete Single Practitioner Listing? Google My Business & Google Maps 5