More threads by FriarTuck00

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with a SinglePlatform menu/link all of a sudden showing up in a business' Google Knowledge Panel? We have a client who (as far as we know) has not had anything to do with SinglePlatform, yet a link to places.singleplatform.com appears under "Products and Services" on their KP. I checked their GMB listing and no other users are listed other than the business owner and our agency account. I've gone the "Suggest an Edit" route and marked it as incorrect only for Google to email me and say my changes were live but nothing was changed. I'd love to get that link removed. Any advice! TIA

1543338812697.png

Could you call in and talk to them about it? I feel like they have a support line but I could be wrong.

Phil's suggestion is great and is what I would do but if for some reason it fails, Google will also remove it if you contact GMB support.

In addition to what Phil suggested I recommend contacting singleplatform. I have had to deal with this several times.

Call singleplatform and ask them to remove the listing from their site. If they don't remove it there's a chance the link will eventually return.

And when you talk to them be sure to tell them to remove the "Services Offered" section from the profile on their site. When removed correctly, the profile page may still be there but it should say "This listing is not available."

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom