More threads by nicoco

nicoco

Reaction score
Hi There

Can anyone recommend an article/video or resources that explains in details how to best track conversions for a local businesses via a website or a GMB profile combined.

I know GMB already provides insights which will only give half the picture but what about phone calls from websites? Is it just as simple as setting call tracking in GA?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Are you referring to the article
Yes. Sorry, should have been more clear.

In answer to your original question, I would definitely set up call tracking, so you know whether calls are coming from GMB, organic, paid ads, etc.

Yes. Sorry, should have been more clear.

In answer to your original question, I would definitely set up call tracking, so you know whether calls are coming from GMB, organic, paid ads, etc.
And that's the purpose of my initial question, do you know any article that covers this topic in depth?

Oh sorry I missed the part about calls, yes call tracking as your primary should do it. I believe you can do dynamic call tracking as well to dial it in further.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom