More threads by VickyC500

VickyC500

Reaction score
Can anyone help me understand why on my FB business page, I have x5 recommendations but the main home page and header in Recommendations section is showing we have 0 out of 5 reviews / recommendations?
Tab settings are optimised correctly FYI
Thanks!

I do believe this is the same issue, Kurt. We've heard of a variety of issues, but they all involve missing reviews/star ratings/recommendations.

It is incredibly frustrating, and does not appear to be a priority at all on Facebook's part. You may have a unique opportunity, being EDU, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I don't understand why this isn't more important to them, as the pages being affected by this are all potential advertisers. This is without a doubt costing them money, so I'm stumped!

So, we did a little test and got someone to post a review on the Facebook page
Hey Everyone,

It sounds like there hasn't been a solution found for this. I have a client which has a similar situation. 67 reviews on Facebook and Facebook shows a 0 out of 5 rating. It's been like this for months.

bayshore-FB-rating.png

You can find it here: Log into Facebook

Would you agree that this is the same issue as is being discussed in this thread or might there be some setting causing this of which I am unaware?

Does it matter that the client is a private school? I know Google treats schools differently.

Thanks!
Kurt

Update:
We did a little test and had someone post a review to the client's FB page. This seems to have reset FB rating system for the client and they now have a rating of 4.9.

bayshore-FB-rating2.png

The reason it still says 67 reviews is that somehow they lost a review between when I posted my original post and we did this experiment. So, right before we ran the experiment, they had a Rating of 0.0 with 66 Reviews.

It will be interesting to see if it stays fixed.

Kurt

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom