More threads by JoyHawkins

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Local Search Expert
LocalU Faculty
Top Poster Of Month
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm looking for the best examples you have where a business owner adds a response to a negative review that frankly does more harm than good (or is just funny). Here is an example that Tom Waddingon sent me that is my current favorite.

bad Review response.png

This reply was removed after I help to educate the owner on best practices
quam.PNG

Running horse doesn't horse around when it comes to review replies.
running horse.PNG

Okay I think the hug offer is a great response. Definitely funny lol

I had a nightmare client for a couple months. When I fired him (for being self-sabotaging and uncooperative), I read his Yelp responses. He always blamed the patient for being illogical and childish.

I recommend never working with a prospective client who starts off their response with "Not to be snarky, but...." :p

@Matt Cas those are hilarious!!! Makes me wonder if he's sober when he posts them? :ROFLMAO:

This was a private post but really tickled me. My friend, the owner, is Assyrian.
assyrian-cuisine.png

This reply was removed after I help to educate the ower on best practices

I don't know why but I just had to look this up. Someone is on crack :) As a response to one poor review the owner says we don't have waiters (reviewer used the word waitress).

In the same timeframe (1 month ago), a customer indicates "Mary Beth was our server, she was awesome." The owner responded with "I will let Mary Beth know you were pleased with her service".... wait... I thought you did not have servers :)

#thisistoofuntostop

I don't know why but I just had to look this up. Someone is on crack :) As a response to one poor review the owner says we don't have waiters (reviewer used the word waitress).

In the same timeframe (1 month ago), a customer indicates "Mary Beth was our server, she was awesome." The owner responded with "I will let Mary Beth know you were pleased with her service".... wait... I thought you did not have servers :)

#thisistoofuntostop

We had a business owner upset that his full name was used in a negative. He had bought fake positive reviews mentioning him by name.

These....these are hilarious! I'm bookmarking this thread also, haha!

Okay this one from Tim Capper is hilarious.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom